- Fourth Quarter 2016 Property Taxes are due: November 1, 2016.
Payment must be in the tax office by November 10, 2016.
POSTMARKS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
However after November 10, 2016, Interest is calculated from November 1, 2016.
If you have any questions please contact the Tax Collector’s Office at (856) 794-4050.
- Holiday Trash Collections
your trash/recycling day falls on a holiday it will be picked up on your next
scheduled day, both trash and recycling.
- Vineland Senior Center is looking for aq Instructor for Arts & Crafts Class
- (Once or twice a month) 2 hour classes.
- Compensation to be discussed.
- Call Mary Barner, 856-794-4074 or email to email@example.com
- Main Street Vineland's Adopt-A-Block program meets every third Saturday from 9 a.m. until noon at Landis and the Boulevard for more information call (856) 794-8653
- Division of Solid Waste Management, Recycling and Clean Communities has moved. The office is now located in CITY HALL 640 E.
WOOD STREET - 5TH FLOOR VINELAND, NJ 08360.
- For instruction on how to report potholes please - Click Here