2017 JERSEY FRESH FESTIVAL
SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATIONS NOW BEING ACCEPTED
The Vineland Jersey Fresh Festival Committee is now accepting scholarship applications from qualified students to be awarded for the 2017 school year. Students must meet the following requirements to be eligible:
- Must be a graduating high school senior who is planning to continue his/her education at a recognized school or college, for the study of agriculture, environmental sciences, animals, plants, aquaculture, or related fields.
- Must be an active participant in school and community activities.
- Must have applied to an accredited College or University, if not currently enrolled.
- Must submit official high school transcripts with the application.
- Must submit two personal recommendations.
If you have questions about the scholarship program, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Application deadline is April 30, 2017. Download the Scholarship Application and Student Recommendation forms below.