and Voter Registration Information
- Municipal Clerk's Page)
Vineland is in the 2nd Congregational District for the United States House of Representatives. Vineland is New Jersey's 1st Legislative District for New Jersey Senate and General Assembly.
Vineland voters can expect two regularly-scheduled elections each year.
- The Primary Election is conducted on the first Tuesday, after the first Monday, in June. In order to vote in a primary election, the voter must declare that they have a party affiliation of either Republican or Democratic. Undeclared voters who vote in their first primary election must select one of those two parties in order to vote.
- The General Election is conducted on the first Tuesday, after the first Monday, in November. All registered voters may vote in this election.
- Polling places open at 6:00 a.m. and close at 8:00 p.m.
Important election telephone numbers:
Vineland Municipal Clerk
s Office: 856-794-4060
You can vote if you are:
at least 18 years of age by election day.
resident at least 30 days before the election day.
registered to vote at least 21 days before the election day.
Registration Forms are available at the Vineland
Municipal Clerks Office, any Motor Vehicle Commission
Board of Elections and the NJ Department of State, Division of Elections web site.
- The registrant must compete a Voter Registration Form in its entirety, and either mail it or hand deliver it to the Commissioner of Registration, Cumberland County Board of Elections, 555 Shiloh Pike, Bridgeton, NJ 08302. Registration forms may also be hand delivered to the Vineland Municipal Clerk's Office.
- The registration deadline to vote at the next election is 21 days before the election.
- If properly registered expect to receive a sample ballot about 1 week before each election.
Vote by Mail:
- Any registered voter may file a Mail-In Ballot application to vote by mail.
- The application must be received by the County Clerk no later than 7 days prior to the election. If application is made in person or via an authorized messenger, the deadline is
3 pm the day prior to the election.
- Voters must apply for a Mail-In Ballot for each election, unless they designate otherwise on the application under "Voter Options."